Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Why I Love My Country Philippines

     

     Home is a place where most find serenity, a sense of belongingness, feeling of comfort and relaxation, and our heaven here in earth. It is more than just the infrastructure rising from a village with interiors personally handpicked by the owner; like a fairy godmother enchanting a barren place into a majestic kingdom of hers. This is our own kingdom where we are its kings. For Filipinos like me, Philippines is my country, my home, a place where first lessons are learned; how to walk, talk, love and live. This is the abode of my rich history; a witness to my becoming a fine young lad, a land conquered by many aliens yet survived all the wrath and pain, a nation that considers me as a first class citizen. That is why,  Filipinos overseas take time going home because there is no place like home.

     The Philippines also is filled with God given place which takes off your stresses. Where you can relax and enjoy the environment. People also in the Philippines are kind and respectful. I love the hospitality of the Filipinos. It’s very unique that's why lots of foreigners love to have a Filipino companion in their life. Most especially I loved this country because this is where the people I loved also live, the ones who raised me and who guided throughout the years. Who made me smile in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment